Everyone will have different requirements and a full and transparent cost proposal will be presented for your consideration following an assessment. We do not generally rotate carers and we aim for CONTINUITY of care. We provide high quality care in a homely and friendly family atmosphere.
Our goals and objectives
- Provide high quality care in a homely and friendly family atmosphere.
- Offer skilled care to enable people who live in their own homes to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Uphold human and citizenship rights of all service users and those work for us.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all service users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all service users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of service users and staff to treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of service users and staff.